Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 April 2018

New Music: Evil Spirits - The Damned (April 2018)


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Evil Spirits - The Damned
Spinefarm Records/Search and Destroy Records
Produced by Tony Visconti
Released 13th April 2018

Latest Single:
 Look Left
Released 16th April 2018

More from the latest album:

Click On The Links:

Side One


Side Two

*************
First post after a wee break over the past couple of months. This has been mainly down to dealing with my epilepsy issues and a few of the side effects that come from the drugs I have to take that cause issues like lack of focus etc. I'm not making any great promises that I'm going to post everyday because sometimes that's not going to be possible. The other thing is I am probably not going to be doing big and indepth pieces as I just don't seem to have the capcity to concentrate for huge periods of time and so spending three hours researching and writing is going to be a thing of the past for the moment. Apologies to those who maybe come here looking for that!

Anyway, I thought I'd kick off the return to posting with The Damned's first studio album in a decade! Was pleased to hear that the album made #5 on the UK Album Chart on release.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts