Search This Blog

Sunday 10 July 2016

Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band - TW Classic 2016 - Werchter, Belguim


I noticed there seems to be a number of available You Tube Videos from last night's Festival Show in Belguim by Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band so I thought I'd bring them all together in one place. Just Click On The Links To Watch and Hear the Songs. I'll add more as they become available.


Setlist
PROVE IT ALL NIGHT
DARKNESS ON THE EDGE OF TOWN
NO SURRENDER
THE TIES THAT BIND
SHERRY DARLING
SPIRIT IN THE NIGHT
THUNDER ROAD
HUNGRY HEART
COVER ME
YOU CAN LOOK (BUT YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH)
DEATH TO MY HOMETOWN
MANSION ON THE HILL
THE RIVER
AMERICAN SKIN (41 SHOTS)
THE PROMISED LAND
DARLINGTON COUNTY
WAITIN' ON A SUNNY DAY
BECAUSE THE NIGHT
THE RISING
BADLANDS
BORN IN THE U.S.A.
BORN TO RUN
DANCING IN THE DARK
TENTH AVENUE FREEZE-OUT
SHOUT
BOBBY JEAN
IF I SHOULD FALL BEHIND

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts