Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Song For Someone - U2


When it comes to U2 albums there always seems to me to one particular song on an album of theirs that I come to love. They are not necessarily the most famous tracks on the album, but for me they seem special. Even on the few U2 albums that I'm not so overly keen on I have found a favourite (yes, I know, you can pummel me later!).

So here's my list:
Gloria - (October)
40 - (War)
Wire - (The Unforgettable Fire)
Running To Stand Still - (The Joshua Tree)
Love Rescue Me - (Rattle and Hum)
Kite - (All That You Can't Leave Behind)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - (How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)
Unknown Caller - (No Line On The Horizon)

And on the latest album, Songs of Innocence it's Song For Someone.
 

Song For Someone Videos
 Illustrator and photographer Matt Mahurin directs this visual meditation on 'Song For Someone'.



From acclaimed director Vincent Haycock, Woody Harrelson and daughter Zoe star in a 7-minute short film for U2's 'Song for Someone’.

Full Concert
Live in Turin 4th September 2015

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts