Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 March 2015

The Who Hits 50 Hits London O2 Arena 22-23rd March 2015



Dedicated to
Dougie Matthews and Bob Morris

 
Originally scheduled to be played back in December but cancelled due to illness The Who returned to The O2 Arena for two nights of ear-splittingly loud rock and roll to celebrate 50 years in the business.

This apparently is the final tour of these type of shows and it will all finish up in the USA in the city of brotherly love on November 4th 2015. For tour dates etc check out The Who's Website.


Setlists for both nights
I am not responsible for the quality of the links. If better ones become available I'll add them and I'll keep checking to see if more vids are uploaded.
The Who Setlist The O2 Arena, London, England 2015, The Who Hits 50!


I Can’t Explain.
Substitute. The Seeker. Who Are You. The Kids Are Alright. I Can See For Miles. Pictures Of Lily. So Sad About Us. My Generation. Behind Blue Eyes. Join Together. I’m One. Love Reign O’er Me. Slip Kid. A Quick One While He’s Away. Amazing Journey. Sparks. Pinball Wizard//See Me Feel Me.
Listening To You. Baba O’Riley. Won’t Get Fooled Again.
Magic Bus.



The Who Setlist The O2 Arena, London, England 2015, The Who Hits 50!



I'm The One. Eminence Front.
So Sad About Us. A Quick One While He’s Away. Amazing Journey. Sparks. Pinball Wizard/See Me Feel Me/Baba O’Riley.
 Won’t Get Fooled Again.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts