Search This Blog

Friday 2 May 2014

Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band - High Hopes Tour: Tampa 1st May 2014

(photo by Lara Cerri - Tampa Bay Times)

Strangely at this moment I can find no full song links for last night's show but I'll keep my eyes open throughout the day.

"You surprised me," Springsteen said before the encore. "I don't know what the (bleep) is going to happen when I come out here. We absolutely made it all the way to the bar out there. Someone actually bought me a drink in the middle of a song. That's a first, my friends. That's a first."

1. JOE HILL
2. Clampdown
3. Badlands
4. The Ties That Bind
5. Out in the Street
6. JESSE JAMES
7. High Hopes
8. Candy's Room
9. Darkness on the Edge of Town
10. BROTHERS UNDER THE BRIDGE
11. From Small Things (Big Things One Day Come)
12. Wrecking Ball
13. Night
14. My Love Will Not Let You Down
15. GLORIA
16. No Surrender
17. Bobby Jean
18. Pay Me My Money Down
19. The Ghost of Tom Joad
20. Lonesome Day
21. Light of Day
22. We Are Alive
23. OH MARY DON'T YOU WEEP
24. Born to Run
25. Dancing in the Dark
26. Tenth Avenue Freeze Out
27. Shout
28. Thunder Road - Acoustic


UPDATE 20.06 I Can ever recall seeing so few videos around for a show. I've added the only full song ones that I could find. There's a number of short clip videos that are hardly worth posting at all seeing as most of them are barely 30 seconds or so. I'll keep watching.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts