Search This Blog

Friday 18 April 2014

Quick Note For Visitors: How to Use Soundtrack4Life!


One of my friends was telling me that when sharing links from this blog with others on fansites etc that the links were often deleted because the people failed to notice that my blog usually contains links to music videos or audio videos and all they seem to see are lists that mean very little at all to them!

Generally if you see something written in this colour, it is a link to the music video or audio video or website etc that I have been talking about in the particular blog or something that I am wanting to spotlight to enhance the reading of the particular blog.

So, for future reference, when you see this, just click on it and surprise yourself by listening/watching/reading something that will brighten your day.

Thanks for reading (and apologies to those who are already gifted enough to have figured this out already!).

Doug

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts