Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

1000 Posts on Soundtrack4Life


Wow, I can hardly believe that we have reached a thousand posts on this little blog that I set up firstly for my own enjoyment and along the way there have been almost 100,000 views from all across the world. Thank you for stopping by and enjoying the music with me.

Back in May last year I posted a couple of pieces outlining 50 of my favourite albums that have stuck with me through thick and thin down through the years and by no means was it a set in stone list of what my favourite albums of all time are, though some of them would easily be in a proper list:


So for this 1000th post I thought I would do a proper listing of my 100 All Time Favourite Songs. A couple of things before we begin. Firstly, these are my choices and I hope you might find something to your own liking among them. Secondly, your choices would be totally different from mine so why not sit down and work it out and share it with me and with others. Thirdly, it would have been way too easy to fill up a hundred spots with multiple tunes by a number of artists so I set myself the task of finding the one song that I loved more than anything else from the particular artist. Of course there are probably better songs, but these are the ones that do it for me.

As usual click on the links to enjoy the music.







No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts