Search This Blog

Monday 17 February 2014

Morrissey, Cliff and Tom!


The news broke last week that a certain Stephen Morrissey is looking to have Cliff Richard and Tom Jones supporting him on dates in New York and Los Angeles in a couple of months time!

Tom Jones will play in LA on May 10th 2014 and Cliff Richard will play New York on 21st June 2014.

Cliff did an interview for the BBC on the day the news broke.

"Morrissey's a fan and he'd like you to be there." - Cliff's Manager to Cliff.

"I can't say that I've followed his musical career but I've followed the success. I've Googled him a couple of times now and I'm thinking, I could be a fan." - Cliff

" I've only heard that he likes me. The words were "he's a fan of yours" and that's enough for me to hear. It's a great honour for me to be asked by someone like him because no-one would expect him to ask me, and that's what I like about it." - Cliff.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts