Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

Graham Parker and The Rumour Back in The UK!



I'm more than a little disappointed to have missed Graham Parker and The Rumour's show last night in Glasgow at the O2 ABC. Still not fit enough for a gig after surgery a few weeks ago on my feet but I'm hopeful that come the new year I'll be ready to go!

So until then I have to make up for this with a post with loads of links for the current European Leg of the Reunion Tour and from his recent Solo shows. I will add Rumour links when they become available. Click on the Links to enjoy the music.

Conan Show.

22nd September Belfast.

24th September Paris.

26th September Gent, Belguim.

10th October Ferrara Italy.

12th October Chiari Italy.
 
13th October Leeds.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts