Search This Blog

Friday 17 May 2013

Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball Tour - Herning, Denmark 16th May 2013


Under three hours in Herning but a few choice requests were played.

When links become available I'll add them.


Setlist:
Long Walk Home/My Love Will Not Let You Down
The Ties That Bind
We Take Care of Our Own
Out in the Street
Wrecking Ball
Death to My Hometown
Hungry Heart/Tougher Than the Rest - Request
Does This Bus Stop at 82nd Street? - Request
For You (Full Band) - Request
I WISH I WERE BLIND (solo acoustic) - Request
The River
Prove It All Night ('78 Intro)
Murder Incorporated
Johnny 99
Open All Night
Shackled and Drawn
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
The Rising
Badlands
Land of Hope and Dreams
* * *
Born in the U.S.A.
Born to Run
Dancing in the Dark
Ramrod
Tenth Avenue Freeze-out

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts