Search This Blog

Friday 1 March 2013

Happy Birthday to my friends


I don't often do this here but I wanted to give a big shout out to two of my friends who happen to share a birthday today.

Pauline and Simon both are friends from an online community that I am a part of and we are united with the common interest that we follow the life and music of Mike Peters and The Alarm and happen to share a great bond with many other friends up and down the land and across the pond in Ireland and the USA.

They will both be celebrating in Cardiff tonight surrounded by other friends from our online community and will be rocking it up to the sounds of The Alarm as they play the second date of their Vinyl Tour.

This one's for the both of you. Happy Birthday and all the best for the both of you on your journey.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts