Search This Blog

Monday 25 June 2012

Bruce Springsteen - Wrecking Ball Tour - Isle of Wight 24th June 2012

It is quite doubtful if there wil be any links for this show. I will keep my eyes open just incase something turns up but I'm not holding my breath!

Sky Arts were pitiful in their coverage of the Festival headliners and only showed Four songs by Bruce after getting us all excited by telling us that Bruce's set was coming up. You can imagine the disappointment then when we got only four songs from his 2hr 50min set!

Setlist:
Badlands
No Surrender
We Take Care of Our Own
Wrecking Ball
Death to My Hometown
My City of Ruins
Spirit in the Night
Lonesome Day
Jack of All Trades
Atlantic City
Because the Night
Working on the Highway
Shackled and Drawn
Waitin' on a Sunny Day
The River
The Rising
Out in the Street
Land of Hope and Dreams
* * *
We Are Alive
Born in the U.S.A.
Born to Run
Glory Days
Dancing in the Dark
Tenth Avenue Freeze-out
Twist and Shout

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts