Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2011

Gems from my Collection: Songs With Numbers


John Robb on his excellent blog LouderThanWar posted about songs with numbers in them and I thought it was pretty good and something I could easily do from my own collection. So hang on to your hats, we are off on a musical and numerical journey. Here's 15 from my collection.


Three Sevens Clash - The Alarm


Twenty Flight Rock - Eddie Cochran


Sixteen Again - The Buzzcocks


54-36 Was My Number - Toots and the Maytals


78 RPM - Stiff Little Fingers


48 Crash - Suzi Quatro


The Sixteens - Sweet


One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - George Thorogood and The Destroyers


Nine Below Zero - Sonny Boy Williamson


32-20 Blues - Robert Johnson


A13 - Billy Bragg


Land of a Thousand Dances - Wilson Pickett



Six Sixty Six - Larry Norman


Thirteen - Johnny Cash


52 Girls - B-52's



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts